- All consultation fees for services through the mobile and web application interfaces of Universal Medical College Hospital Ltd have to be paid as per the terms of the service that you use. Offline payment collection for some of these services is supported too. Please contact Universal Medical College Hospital Ltd about this during your next in-person visit.
In course of time, Universal Medical College Hospital Ltd may introduce other services in the system, the charges for which will be communicated to you as and when such services are introduced.
- The healthcare provider reserves the right to revise the consultation and service charges at any time, at the sole discretion of the healthcare provider. The charge applicable at any given time, will be the charge displayed at the time of using the service.
Payments made for any remote monitoring plans will not be refunded should you decide to discontinue.
- Data in this application of Universal Medical College Hospital Ltd can be created by your healthcare providers at Universal Medical College Hospital Ltd and by yourself (the patient) after logging into the application with your authorized user account. Information that is collected as you use our web patient portal and mobile application includes the following:
- Personal information: Personal information includes name and email address that you provide at signup. It also includes phone number, address and other personally identifiable information that you may choose to add to your user account profile. No payment method information is stored by this application.
- Personal Health Information: Personal health information about patients users, that patient users themselves or authorized employees of Universal Medical College Hospital Ltd enter into the Personal Health Record of a patient, including age, gender, known health conditions, medications, allergies, vaccinations, history of surgeries or procedures, goals, health journal entries and data that you enter into your health trackers either manually or by syncing with a health monitoring device or from a third party source that you alone authorize. It also includes medical reports and files that you choose to upload into your health profile.